Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Who He Is & How He Came To Be"



        Amongst the many, many things I love with an unholy passion (among which I count my love of shitty sci-fi movies from the Asylum & badly dubbed toy commercial/anime cartoons) is nerdcore rap & hip-hop. And foremost in that playlist is Adam WarRock (former lawyer-turned-nerdcore rapper Eugene Ahn). Though I have been listening to his awesome work for awhile now, I haven't been able to find out a lot about how he got his start and where he draws his influences from. Then, I stumbled upon this interview video on YouTube where WarRock is being interviewed by Nerd Caliber, an online nerd culture website. He talks about how he got his start (both as a rapper and a nerd) and you even get to see him perform a couple of tracks live at a Boston area comic store.


The Secret Origin of Adam Warrock!



        Seems like a really cool dude! If (and that may be a HUGE if) he ever tours through the Great White North, I highly recommend you go to the show. I'll see you there!

Adam WarRock's website - "Adam WarRock and The Infinity Watch | Hip Hop & Comic Books"

UPDATE: The video wouldn't embed properly for some reason.
Click on the title above and you can still check it out on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment