Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Future of Law Enforcement Needs Some Work...

Today saw the release of some behind the scenes photos of the in-production remake of the Paul Verhoeven '80s classic "RoboCop", one of which you can see below....



          I am not against the remake. Despite whether or not they still stand up (and you can be sure 'RoboCop' does), there are some films from my youth that I really wouldn't mind seeing remade. However, I repeat HOWEVER, is it so hard to try and be original with the new Robo's armor?! I mean, look at this POS! They slapped a barely tweaked Robo-helmetvisor on this dude wearing what looks like a left over Bat-suit from "The Dark Knight". EFFORT, Hollywood, you should try applying some!!

           You know, I wonder what the original RoboCop thinks about this.....

             
       

(Via Nerd Bastards)

No comments:

Post a Comment