Friday, July 30, 2010

First Trailer For CGI 'Yogi Bear' Movie or "Oh, The Horror, The Horror!!"

It's too horrible to even imagine, but I am going to say the words anyhow: Warner Bros. has made a CGI 'Yogi Bear' movie, with Dan Ackroyd as Yogi and Justin Timberlake as Boo Boo.





..... words fail me. I just cannot accurately describe how I feel at this mockery of one of the greatest classic cartoons of all time and one of the cartoons that I can always count on to cheer me up when I am feeling a little bit blue. If, at any time I am viewing this piece of cinematic waste, I am sure to be in the middle of an exceedingly long and drawn out drinking binge.

Can you just imagine the amount of tequila necessary for me to willingly want to watch this? Just the thought of it makes me cringe.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know JT, it looks pretty much like the original show to me. At least there wasn't anything stupid like changing their wardrobe or adding a new female side-kick for little girls to relate to or anything schticky like that. This could be a pretty good homage. Just like Scooby Doo, they really got all the characters down and the story wasn't too bad. I think people are too hard on remakes in general. Sure when a bad one comes around, it hurts, and the good ones are never exactly the same as the originals, but I think they do their job...

    ReplyDelete