Monday, August 30, 2010

The Greatest Thrill In PC Gaming or "What Is Best In Life?"



"BOOM! Headshot."

These two words sum up why I love playing first-person-shooters on the PC and my Xbox. Enjoy your RPGs. Drive it like you stole it with your racing games. Nothing holds the same sheer thrill of putting your opponent in your rifle sight and letting fly.

This week on Kotaku, one of the best sites I've found for cool gaming news, they are celebrating "Gunweek", a celebration of all things related to the boomstick. One of the feature articles is "The History of Headshots", which details the history and popularity of this hallmark of games such as Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and my personal favorite, Unreal Tournament!! Oh yeah!

If you have ever gotten rid of a workday's stress by loading your favorite shooter and 'pwning some noobs', you owe it to yourself to check this article out.

Gotta' go now. I hear HALO 2 calling me name. Lock 'n' Load!!

(Via Kotaku)


No comments:

Post a Comment