Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nerf Gun Modded Into 'Halo' Assault Rifle or "Master Chief Loves His Nerf War"


(Click on the picture to read the article)

Searching around on Kotaku.com, I found this article about a dude who modded a Nerf N-Strike Recon gun into a spot on match for a 'Halo' assault rifle. It never ceases to amaze me when I find such examples of nerdy passion in the Interwebs. I have neither the technical skill or manual dexterity to accomplish such a thing, but GAWD, do I wish I did!

3 comments:

  1. how do u get the light and the top thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top/bottom on the barrel come from the now out-of-production
    buzz-bee plasma blaster
    you can never find one of those nowadays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for the best nerf gun reviews? Search no further and check out our detailed reviews of the best nerf guns in 2015-2016.
    browse this site

    ReplyDelete